- P.G.-cum- Tutor, Dept. of Microbiology, KMC, Manipal since August 1994 5 to July 1997.
- Asst. Professor, Dept. of Microbiology, KMC, Manipal since Sept. 1997 to July 1999.
- Assistant Professor, MCOMS, Pokhara, Nepal since July 1999 to Nov. 15, 2001.
- Assistant Professor, CIMS, Bilaspur C.G. since November 16, to Sept.1, 2002.
- Associate Professor, CIMS, Bilaspur C.G. since September 02, to July 16, 2009.
- Professor, CIMS, Bilaspur C.G. since July 17, 2009 till date.
- Medical Superintendent, CIMS Hospital, Bilaspur C.G. since 30th January, 2010 to 30th December, 2015.
- Joint Director cum Medical Superintendent, CIMS Hospital, Bilaspur C.G. since 24th January 2017 till date 30.09.2018.
- Officiating Dean, CIMS, Bilaspur (C.G.) from 14.08.2017 to 04.09.2017 & also on numerous other occasions.
- Professor, Govt. Medical College, Ambikapur, C.G. since April, 2019 till date.
- Officiating Dean, GMC Ambikapur (C.G.), since 25 September 2020 till date.
- Recognition / compliance verification assessment for MBBS course.
- MCI Inspector for Post Graduate Courses & MD (Microbiology).
1. Detection of MRSA in Clinical Cases.
2. Detection of Coagulase-negative Sataphylococci (CoNS) in clinical cases and their
significance in UTI.
3. Neonatal septicaemia: A microbiological study.
4. Bacteriological profile of ventilator Associated Pneumonias.
5. Bacteriological index of water quality in the hilly areas in and around Pokhara
Valley of Nepal.
6. Post Operative wound sepsis and antibiogram.
7. Genus Enterobacter: Isolation and characterization from clinical cases.
8. Prevalence of HIV: A CIMS. Review.
9. Enteric coccidiosis among HIV infected cases.
10. Isolation of Non-fermenters from clinical specimens.
11. Effect of fumigation on bacteriology of operation theatre.
12. Incidence of Helicobacter pylori in acid peptic disease.
13. Detection of ESBL production in clinical isolates.
14. Prevalence of Dermatophytosis in cases attending CIMS Hospital.
15. Bacterial Vaginosis: A Clinico-Microbiological study.
16. Diabetic foot infections.
17. Incidence of HIV and Hepatitis - B among ANC cases.
18. Bacteriological profile and antibiogram of pathogens isolated from Patients
admitted in Burn Unit.
19. Comparative evaluation of urinary tract isolates using molecular marker: 16
20. Opportunistic infections in HIV: A CIMS experience.
21. Detection of Biofilm in catheterized associated unary tract infection.
22. Prevalence of enteric coccidiosis among immuno-compromised patients.