07774-299311 (Dean Office)
Head of The Institute
Dr. Ramanesh Murthy
Date of Birth
MBBS, MD, FAGE, FCGP
1. Detection of MRSA in Clinical Cases.
2. Detection of Coagulase-negative Sataphylococci (CoNS) in clinical cases and their
significance in UTI.
3. Neonatal septicaemia: A microbiological study.
4. Bacteriological profile of ventilator Associated Pneumonias.
5. Bacteriological index of water quality in the hilly areas in and around Pokhara
Valley of Nepal.
6. Post Operative wound sepsis and antibiogram.
7. Genus Enterobacter: Isolation and characterization from clinical cases.
8. Prevalence of HIV: A CIMS. Review.
9. Enteric coccidiosis among HIV infected cases.
10. Isolation of Non-fermenters from clinical specimens.
11. Effect of fumigation on bacteriology of operation theatre.
12. Incidence of Helicobacter pylori in acid peptic disease.
13. Detection of ESBL production in clinical isolates.
14. Prevalence of Dermatophytosis in cases attending CIMS Hospital.
15. Bacterial Vaginosis: A Clinico-Microbiological study.
16. Diabetic foot infections.
17. Incidence of HIV and Hepatitis - B among ANC cases.
18. Bacteriological profile and antibiogram of pathogens isolated from Patients
admitted in Burn Unit.
19. Comparative evaluation of urinary tract isolates using molecular marker: 16
20. Opportunistic infections in HIV: A CIMS experience.
21. Detection of Biofilm in catheterized associated unary tract infection.
22. Prevalence of enteric coccidiosis among immuno-compromised patients.
Dean & Professor
Rajmata Shrimati Devendra Kumari Singh Deo
Kanya Parisar road, Gangapur, Ambikapur Surguja (C.G.)
+ 91-7752-656031 (R) + 91- 09827181965-Mobile