Department of ENT
ENT Department GMC, Ambikapur deals with all the Diseases of Ear, Nose &Throat.
FACILITY AVAILABLE IN THE DEPARTMENT OF ENT-
The Department of ENT at GMC Ambikapur provides highest standard of Health Care in this region of Chhattishgarh. The Faculty, Resident and other Staffs are committed to provide a variety of services and management for diseases of Otorhinolaryngology. The Department of ENT offers following services.
- Audiological Evaluation-
Pure Tone Audiometry
- ENT facility in GMC hospital ,Ambikapur.
-OPD-runs in opd block room no 1
-Total number of patients benefitted in OPD -40-50/day (OPD patients)-No. of OPD 1400- 1500/ month
-Total number of audiology tests-8-10/day
-Indoor 10 bed available in ENT Ward.
(D) OPERATIONS Facility available-
MINOR- Syringing, Foreign Body removal, Antral wash, Nasal endoscopy, otoscopy, Endoscopic Laryngoscopy-One minor OT exists in OPD. Work 7 days a week. (8-10 cases/day)
-Tympanoplasty, Myringotomy, Mastoidectomy, FESS, Septoplasty, Nasal bone reduction, Rhinoplasty, Endoscopic DCR, Thyoridectomy, Tonsilectomy, Adenoidectomy , Parotidectomy, gland excision ,Foreign Body Aero-digestive Tract /Tracheo-Bronchial Tract. Facial and Mandible bone surgery. & other head and neck surguries.
-One major OT that functions thrice a week. (Monday ,Thursday & Saturday)
- No. of Major Surgery 25-30 /month.
€E) Course Offered :
Teaching roster is followed as per NMC guideline for teaching MBBS students about different aspects of Ear, Nose and Throat diseases.
(F) Additional Responsibilities :
Participation in Handicap camps,camps held in rural areas.
(G) CME & Workshop :
1. Percutaneous tracheostomy-25th January 2020.
(H) Publication –In Year 2019
- A retrospective analysis of 137 chronic dacrocystitis cases treated with endonasal endoscopic approach to dacrocystorhinostomy with or without silicon stent.
- Analysis of nasal airway resistance in normal healthy adult population of Chattisgarh by Rhinomanometry.
- Prevalence of ear nose & throat morbidity in students of middle and higher secondary school in Surguja.
- Study of surgical management of chronic sinusitis by middle meatus antrostomy & Antral Wash out Procedure.
- Faculty, resident & staffs working in Department of ENT
|Dr. Budhram Singh||Professor & Head|
|Dr. Shailendra Gupta|
Dr. Anupam Minj
Dr. Gopal Kirshna Damle
Dr Harbansh Singh
Dr. Amber Shamim
Dr. Muskaan Keshrwani